Identity and contact details
Business name: INDUSTRIAS ELÉCTRICAS SOLER S.A.
Postal address: Torrent dels Lledoners, 128, 08360 Canet de Mar
Pursuant to the provisions of article 12 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”), INDUSTRIAS ELÉCTRICAS SOLER S.A. (hereinafter “IES”) informs you that the personal data you provide while browsing and/or by completing the forms on the website will be processed by IES, for the PURPOSE of managing the services provided by IES, performing administrative tasks in relation to these services and providing an optimum, quality service via the WEBSITE and/or as stated in the data protection clause next to the form that you have just completed.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We use the information that we have, in accordance with your decisions, to provide you with a quality service and also to ensure that it works properly. The information provided will also be used for access to and use of our WEBSITE and to provide you with information regarding the products and services you want.
We will also use the information we have to combat damaging or suspicious behaviour or infringements of our terms and conditions and policies, to detect and prevent spam and to conserve the integrity of our products, services and collected data, taking the pertinent SECURITY MEASURES, depending on the data collected and the purposes of the processing, to guarantee the confidentiality and security of your personal data when it is processed, insofar as our company has security measures and processing policies in place as referred to in current European data protection regulations. The security measures and processing policies in place at IES prevent the unauthorised use, processing, change to or loss of your personal data.
We also use the information you provide us with to answer you when you contact us or to communicate with you as is legally permitted.
The user, by ticking and accepting the checkbox for marketing communications, expressly consents to IES sending them a NEWSLETTER with news, marketing messages, advertising and/or information relating to our company, the services we provide and/or our products, in addition to informing you about our policies and terms and conditions.
The data collected will not be processed in any way that is incompatible with these purposes.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
– We collect the information that you provide us while browsing our WEBSITE, specifically identity and registration details entered onto forms or data and messages that you send us via the same. This data might include: your name and surname and email in addition to other data required for processing your request or communication.
– We may receive identity information when you send us an email or when you contact us.
– We may receive—currently or in the future—identity information when you visit or log in to another page, such as—for example—a social media site, from our WEBSITE. This may include copy and/or images from your personally identifiable information available on these third-party pages.
– If our WEBSITE gives you the option—now or in the future—to pay for services provided by IES using a credit card through payment providers that process the payments through third parties, it is important for you to know that our service provider—not IES—will be the party that collects and processes your credit card information.
RESPONDING to the forms provided in order to receive information on the services provided by IES, or any other questionnaire that may be provided in the future, is totally optional. However, if the client or user does not provide certain data, it will be impossible to provide the services offered by IES.
WHERE DO WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION FROM?
The information we collect via the WEBSITE comes exclusively from you. We do not receive any data from third parties or publicly accessible sources.
WHAT LEGAL BASIS ALLOWS US TO PROCESS THE COLLECTED DATA?
The legal basis for processing your data is as follows:
– The execution of the contract to which you are a party or the application of precontractual measures.
– Fulfilment of IES’s legal obligations.
DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
HOW DO WE UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION?
All the information that the user provides during registration or when completing forms on the WEBSITE must be accurate. The user will, likewise, be responsible for keeping all information provided to IES up to date so that it always reflects the user’s real situation, at all times. The user will be held solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements they make and any damage caused to IES or third parties because of the information they provide.
Please immediately notify IES of any change or amendment in relation to the data provided to us, so that it accurately reflects your personal situation at all times.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
Pursuant to the GDPR, you have the following rights:
– The right to obtain confirmation regarding whether IES is processing personal data concerning you or not.
– The right to request access to any personal data that we have relating to you.
– The right to request that it be amended or erased: you may, for example, ask for your email to be updated if it is incorrect or ask for the data that IES holds to be erased when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was requested, amongst other reasons. When the data is erased, we will only keep it blocked for compliance with legal obligations.
– The right to request a restriction on the processing of your data: you have the right, for example, to restrict the processing of your data for marketing purposes and may cancel your subscription to the NEWSLETTER or marketing communications. In this case, we will only keep your data for the exercise or defence of claims.
– The right to object to the processing and withdraw your consent at any time: you may, for example, ask IES to stop processing your data without that affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to withdrawal of the same and IES will stop processing the data except for on legitimate grounds or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
– The right to portability of the data on a digital medium to another controller in the event of processing allowed by the GDPR.
You may exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com, stating “Exercise of GDPR rights” in the subject line and including the following:
– Name and surname or username
– National ID number
– Right that you wish to exercise
– Information for which you wish to request access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or exercise your right to portability.
Likewise, data subjects may lodge a complaint with the pertinent supervisory authority in the area of data protection, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction as regards the exercise of your rights, at the following link:
DO WE TRANSFER OR TRANSMIT YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
The data will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties, except to possible data processors (third-party entity providing the service to our company).
IES may share your information with several governmental authorities in response to summonses, legal orders or other legal processes or for any other matter as required by law.
For your ease and interest, we may provide links to pages managed by different organisers (“third-party pages”). We do not disclose your information to these third-party pages without your consent.