LGA infrared lamp, a classic among our products.
These lamps have been made since the 1980s and are still on the market. In recent months we have sent several orders to three different continents. They travel thousands of miles to do their main job, which is to heat and dry the breeding areas for both pigs and chicken.
There are many advantages of the INFRA-IES, but particularly:
1. The heat irradiated by the light dries the bed, avoiding cold and infections.
2. Manufactured with elements armoured in stainless steel pipe, they are strong and long-lasting.
3. It has IP66 protection against possible large rushes of water.
4. It includes a collapsing grille conceived to remain partly raised to avoid the risk of fire if it falls.
5. Compliant with the IES-335-2-71 Standard
You can download more information on this unit on this link