Welcome to our question and answer area. Click the question which requires to get the answer.
FAQ – Questions and answers area
- 1. What information is needed to be able to do the calculation of power for electric heaters?
Type of fluid to warm, temperature of the process, pressure of the process, weight or flow rate of the fluid and available voltage.
- 2. Frequent uses of electrical heaters?
Air, oil and water
- 3. How to save energy?
Isolating as far as possible to avoid heat losses and efficient regulation.
- 4. Which voltage can electrical heaters be made?
- 110 V
- 125 V
- 220/380 V
- 230/400 V
- 240/415 V
- 254/440 V
- 277/480 V
- 288/500 V
- 690 V
- 5. Diameter of available heaters sheath?
- Ø 6.4 mm
- Ø 8 mm
- Ø 10 mm
- Ø 12.5 mm
- Ø 16 mm
- 6. Qualities of sheath for the electric heaters?
- Stainless steel.
- Stainless steel for high temperatures.
- 7. Types of mechanical connection for heaters?
- GAS/BSP, NPT, Metric.
- 8. Do you have standard heaters to heat liquids?
Yes, for warming water, thermal oil, fuel oil, heavy oils.
Yes, on sheathed heaters of copper, stainless steel, or steel.
Yes, in power from 1kW up to 18kW.
Yes, with brass nipple of 3/8 ” – 1 ¼ ” – 1 ½ ”– 2 ” A 2 ½ ” Gas thead.
- 9. Do you have heaters for chemical of corrosive baths?
We have a wide range of products for warming, control temperature and level control for baths of chemical or corrosive products.
- 10. What materials are electric heaters made of / probes for chemical baths?
- Stainless steel AISI316/AISI 316TI.
- Technical glass.